Welcome to our 'popular' page with links to our most read features and information plus hot topics. Keep checking here to see what's new.
- Employer's national insurance contributions - as an employer you are responsible for paying National Insurance (NI) on your employees earnings and collecting their contribution through PAYE. Read our guidance to understand more about this payroll requirement.
- Income tax calculator and dates - knowing income tax amounts and payment dates will help you plan your cashflow and arrange financing if necessary. Read more in this popular article.
- Tax relief on pensions contributions - you can create big savings for your business by making the most of tax relief on pension contributions.Read our straightforward explanation of how to claim relief on employer's and employees contributions.
- Capital gains - capital gains are made when you sell something for more money than you paid for it. As a result, you can be subject to tax. The rules can be complicated so always take advice but this article will guide you through the basics.
- Chargeable gains for companies - Find out about capital gains tax rules for companies and corporation tax on chargeable gains.