Welcome to our 'popular' page with links to our most read features and information plus hot topics. Keep checking here to see what's new.
- Employer's National Insurance contributions - understand what you need to pay, what your employees need to pay and how to do it through the PAYE system
- Tax calculators - tax calculators can be a useful tool for tax planning and cashflow forecasting - see our selection of the best calculators for everything from income tax and National Insurance payments to company car tax and statutory sick pay
- Tax relief on pension contributions - pension contributions are one of the most significant tax planning opportunities available - read about relief on contributions made by employers and employees and tax planning for owner-managers
- Home expenses to claim when you're self employed FAQs - what expenses sole traders can claim when working from home including rent, mortgage, council tax, phone, heat, light and repairs
- Do you have a second income? - watch this HMRC video which explains how you may be classed as both employed and self employed and how you may be required to register as self employed and complete a self assessment tax return