Welcome to our 'popular' page with links to our most read features and information plus hot topics. Keep checking here to see what's new.
- Company cars and tax - although the number of company cars is dropping year on year, they remain one of the most popular employee benefits. Read about the tax implications for your business and employees in this guide
- Q&A Should you turn your sole-trader business into a company? - chartered accountant Elaine Clark of CheapAccounting.co.uk provides answers to key questions about when to turn a sole trader business into a company
- Export VAT and tax - the key UK export tax is export VAT on sales. Read about when and how this and other export taxes apply with exports both to the EU and non-EU countries
- Simple book-keeping - good book-keeping makes your paperwork — such as VAT and tax returns — easier. Read our straightforward factsheet to help you get started
- An introduction to corporation tax - corporation tax is the tax paid by companies on their profits. Our factsheet explains how corporation tax is calculated, when you have to pay it, when you can offset losses and how to minimise your tax bill